Whether the purpose is to empty my mind, make plans, or craft a blog post, there’s something deeply satisfying about actually writing notes, rather than tapping away on a keyboard. I don’t think that I will ever lose that joy, no matter how attached I am to my iphone!
My latest acquisition is a hand-made leather bound journal, from Amazon. If you’re a notebook hoarder like me, you’re going to LOVE this – it really is the king of all notebooks! Not only does it smell divine, but it looks pretty darn beautiful on your coffee table too!
Made from genuine water buffalo leather, it is hand stitched using coptic leather binding, meaning that there is no glue involved. The leather strap not only holds the notebook closed, but doubles up as a rather useful bookmark. And being hand-crafted, no two journals are the same!
The 120 pages of ivory paper, hand crafted in recycled cotton, are thick and of good quality (125 gsm). They are beautifully soft to write or draw on, using any pen or pencil (no ink bleed).
Whether you use it as as a sketch book, a place to write poetry, or as a simple old-fashioned journal, it’s a thing of beauty. It would also make the perfect gift; if you could bear to part with it that is!
The best bit? The seller gives away a percentage of all profits to a charity Tehila, that promotes the protection of children and the prevention of child cruelty in Zambia.
These beautiful leather-bound journals come in two sizes, 7″ x 5″ and 8″ x 6″. Today, I have one of each size to give away. So whether you want to keep it for yourself, or give it away as a gift, complete the entry below and don’t forget to answer the following question:
What would you use your journal for?
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task.
- Gain extra entries in the draw by tweeting a link to the giveaway or visiting my Facebook page
- The winner will be emailed notification and must respond within 7 days
- The winner will receive one 7″ x 5″ journal or an 8″ x 6″ journal
- The giveaway closes at midnight on 21/6/16.